Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek MD
Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dublin, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdel-Malek is affiliated with San Ramon Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek has the following 9 expertise
- Cholesterol Management
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek - Posted on August 20th, 2013
Saw him for a racing heartbeat. He discounted it as stress. Turns out it was tachycardia. I ended up in ER. Even though he was my primary physician he never showed up, called or even followed up after being informed of ER visit. By coincidence I ran into him in the hospital but he couldn't be bothered. His diagnosis was wrong and several months after I fired him I ended up having a procedure that fixed it. Terrible experience. He seems more interested in local cable TV than medicine.
Dr. Abdel-Malek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Alameda County Medical Center
Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPALO ALTO MEDICAL FOUNDATION, 4050 Dublin Blvd, Dublin, CA
Dr. Michael E Abdel-Malek is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dublin, CA.