Dr. Michael Ackerman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Ackerman?

Great Anesthesiologist!

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Dr. Ackerman was the anesthesiologist for my two carpal tunnel release surgeries performed this month (Oct) by Dr. Berenfeld. Dr. Ackerman was extremely kind and attentive to my medical history and anesthesia needs. He constantly checked with me to see how I was doing throughout both procedures and followed up with me in the Recovery Room. Very funny too! Great bedside manner. He was assigned to my case on the days of my procedures so I didn't deal with his office staff. But I'm sure they are top notch people. I highly recommend Dr. Ackerman for your Anesthesia needs at Sound Shore Medical Center!!

Posted on April 29th, 2016