- Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael K Adusei MD
Dr. Michael K Adusei, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Stamford, CT and New York, NY( and 2 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Addiction Medicine, Neurologist.
Dr. Michael K Adusei has 4 locations
Dr. Michael K Adusei has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael K Adusei has the following 6 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Michael K Adusei Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Michael K Adusei
Dr. Adusei graduated from the Central America Health Sciences University in 2008. He works in New York, NY and 3 other locations and specializes in Addiction Medicine and Neurologist. Dr. Adusei is affiliated with Metropolitan Hospital Center.