Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael M Agonafir MD
Dr. Michael M Agonafir, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD (and 1 other location). His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael M Agonafir has 4 locations
11303 Amherst Ave Ste 2
Silver Spring, MD 20902
300 E Madison St
Baltimore, MD 21202
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael M Agonafir has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael M Agonafir has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Genuine, caring & honest!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael M Agonafir - Posted on December 25th, 2015
He really listens to me & explains everything clearly, I feel very comfortable with him.
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Michael M Agonafir Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael M Agonafir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.