Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael D Aiona has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael D Aiona has the following 16 expertise
- Cerebral Palsy
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Michael D Aiona is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Has the skill and heart to change your life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Aiona - Posted on February 27th, 2013
Dr. Aiona was only my surgeon for 5 years, because I wasn't a patient of Shriner's until I was 14. Being an adult with cerebral palsy, it has been difficult finding surgeons that have the experience and most of all the compassion and bedside manner that he has. He never tried to find the "quick fix," but listened to concerns. I've had a couple of unsuccessful surgeries on my foot and leg since leaving the care of Shriners. I weep when I think of the care that I no longer get to receive. The whole staff was great, CPO staff, and the nurses. I even when the teachers couldn't help me with my trig or calculus homework, they would call doctors to the classroom to come and help me so I wouldn't fall behind in school! I miss that standard of care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Aiona - Posted on February 18th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Aiona - Posted on April 15th, 2009
he really cares
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Aiona - Posted on November 3rd, 2008
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael D Aiona - Posted on August 2nd, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
41 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Michael D Aiona Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael D Aiona, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Portland, OR, in this video.
Dr. Michael D Aiona is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.