- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael F Alapatt has 2 locations
Dr. Michael F Alapatt has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael F Alapatt has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Michael F Alapatt Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael F Alapatt
Dr. Alapatt graduated from the Boston University School of Medicine in 2006. Dr. Alapatt works in Millburn, NJ and 4 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine. Dr. Alapatt is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center.