Dr. Michael Albert Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Albert?

Nice but Out of His League

Posted on September 7th, 2014

Dr. Albert has a very compassionate manner; I only wish he had the medical knowledge to go with it. He made a number of mistakes in treating me (small, luckily, but one involved ordering the wrong X-ray study and I underwent the wrong preparation. Fortunately the radiologist's nurse caught the error). He prescribed doses of medications for my condition that were not effective, according to all the medical texts I looked at; he would get worried about things, discuss them with me at length, and then not change them... I felt like he was under-experienced and needed supervision from a more experienced doctor. I liked him personally and would have stayed with him, but the errors and poor choices worried me too much.

Excellent gastroenterologist

Posted on July 27th, 2012

great doctor

Posted on November 3rd, 2008

I went to Dr. Albert with abdominal pain. He thought I could have appendicitis and sent me for immediate ct scan. They discovered a large kidney stone and I had to have emergency surgery.

Posted on November 4th, 2016