Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael E Aldridge has 3 locations
1200 N State St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
2020 Zonal Ird 620
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Aldridge has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael E Aldridge has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael E Aldridge is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
9 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2009
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Michael E Aldridge Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael E Aldridge's office for more information.
1200 N State St Los Angeles, CA : (323) 409-7148
14445 Olive View Dr Sylmar, CA : (818) 364-1555
2020 Zonal Ird 620 Los Angeles, CA 90033
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael E Aldridge is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.