Dr. Michael Alleva Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Alleva?

Disappointing!!!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Staff was rude and incompetent!! A test was order for a Ct, it took almost 3 weeks for the staff to processs paperwork for approval. Once that was done after 3 phone calls the appt was made. The Ct was done, the results were sent to the dr. It's been 4 weeks and we still not have heard from the dr. We called and were told the dr is on vacation and no one can help us!! What a joke!!!

In a hurry

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Spent no time actually listening to the concerns I had. Did not fully explain what he thought I might be suffering from . Was quick to refer me to his colleague without explaination as to why It was felt I needed the specialist. Literally spent less than 5 minutes total with me. Will not go back .

DIRTY

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dirty office in massapequa and he didn't use sterile technique no gloves touched the camera Ruth his hands that he proceeded to put in my nose and down my throat. I was sick with swollen glands 15 hours later. I questioned him and he said it was clean he hasn't used it all day. Disgusted. No sterile fluid was around that it should have been kept in and no gloves. I shouldn't have allowed the exam. I knew it was wrong.

Avoid this Doctor!

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Terrible experience with this Doctor! Refused to see me because I was five minutes late and he had a doctors appointment himself.

Posted on August 26th, 2017