Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael G Allred MD
Dr. Michael G Allred, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ogden, UT, with another office in Layton, UT. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael G Allred has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael G Allred has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael G Allred has the following 1 expertise
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Michael Allred
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Allred - Posted on October 20th, 2016
Dr. Allred does not record accurate records on my medical condition and when I correct him, he says he will not correct it because he says it will not effect my treatments. The one nurse in his office claimed that I needed to make an appointment sooner than needed. Also, she claimed I had an appointment with him last year when I was working 7 days a week. I told her that was impossible that I could be in two places at once.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Allred - Posted on December 17th, 2015
Most Compassionate Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Allred - Posted on December 23rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Allred - Posted on June 5th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Allred - Posted on September 1st, 2011
Substandard Doctoring. In a rush, no time, no follow up, had to call doctor for results. Really not interesting in being a doctor...no confidence in finding a dignosis...seems to be guessing. Not willing to take a chance on coming up with a diognosis. If he can not find the answer on the internet he has no idea. What ever happened to the Doctor who has good horse sense...these young Doctor's have no self direction no common sense. They seem to be in a box and can not operate outside.
17 Years Experience
University of Utah
Graduated in 2001
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael G Allred is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ogden, UT.