Dr. Michael Alt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Alt?

Posted on November 7th, 2016

Kelly in the front office is so caring one of the best office nurses I ever met the rest of the front staff are not friendly at all and they make you feel like you are bothering them and they never give messages. I will continue to see Dr.Alt he has answered so many questions for me that I didn't know about. I will always go to there office. Just wish they where faster filling out paperwork.....😊

easy to talk with

Posted on June 10th, 2015

He has help me with me pounding headaches from my medical conditions. Unlike some doctors he will listen to what you have to say without interruptions. And he will ask if you want to try a treatment, unlike others just do as they want. I would recommend him to anyone,

Posted on May 4th, 2015

His weakness is also his strength: He takes time with his patients. Very friendly.

Happy one time patient

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Best neurologist I've ever had.

tuberculer sclerosis complex

Posted on March 24th, 2015

Dr Alt has been my neurologist for over 5 years. He is a very caring compassionate doctor, he is very kind and knowledgeable highly-qualified specialist. You don't find many doctors that give the quality of care like he does .

patient

Posted on June 9th, 2014

Dr Alt is a very laid back, but I felt like he didn't take me more seriously. I have a problem and I need to good advise, I will be looking for a second opinion if not happy with next appointment.

LMHC

Posted on December 29th, 2010

I think Dr. Alt is the most personable doctor I've ever met. He is caring, attentive and overall a true professional. His humble attitude allows his clients to let their guard down and feel free to ask questions they probaly would feel intimidated to ask other doctors. I give Dr. Alt a 10 on a 1-10 scale.

Best bed side doctor in the business

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Alt since he interned at U of L Hospital. I have followed him to every mew location that he has had. I have Complex Migraine Disorder. This is a difficult type of disorder. This are not your typical migraines it comes with paralysis, seizures, TIA's and occasionally lost of vision. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I could not imagine having anyone else treating me for these very painful and scary conditions. I think we need more doctors like him. He does not think everyone situation is the same so he treats you like a human being and by their symptoms not by a medical journal. Because we all know everyone is different.

Not the most reliable Doc.

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

I would not recommend this Dr. It is very difficult to get someone on the phone at his office. He never really took the time to listen to me and understand my symptoms, he mixed up my own personal medical history with my family medical history, and generally he seems as though he's in the clouds when he's meeting with you.

Very Bad

Posted on October 10th, 2008

Has refused to return family calls and spouse with serios disease & on serious meds does not want to see for long period when the patient is getting much worse.

Zero Follow Up

Posted on September 17th, 2008

Extremely poor service provided. Did not respond to requests for return calls from family or other therapists. Very disorganized; instills zero confidence.

Posted on November 17th, 2017