Dr. Michael J Aminoff Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Aminoff?

demoralizing

Will not return to this doctor. Humiliating and condescending conduct. I think he might consider sticking to research. He spent the short amount of time reprimanding me over mix up with appointment scheduling. This is my third visit and feel demoralized. I've never complained about a physician and have worked with many in my field. i respect all those trying to find a solution for this tragic desease but this physician is lacking in understanding that patients come to medical appointment for clarity on their condition understanding and insight on what can be done to improve or what changes need to be made..........

Stay Away!

Dr Aminoff may be smart but he has absolutely no bedside manner, is condescending and impatient, even belittling of his patient. Savagely unsympathetic. Avoid him at all costs. Just wants to hear himself talk, resents questions, by indicating that the answers should be obvious b/c of things he said earlier. We went 2 times and at the second appt I found his behavior towArd my partiner actively cruel. A shocking experience all around. He seems unfamiliar with the Hippocratic oath....

Paging Dr. Mengele

Dr. Aminoffs misdiagnosis of my Dads CBD as Parkinsons Disease destroyed my family. I guess he's a researcher, Hopefully he gets Parkinsons.

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Dr. Michael J Aminoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.