- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Andary MD
Dr. Michael T Andary, MD is a doctor primarily located in East Lansing, MI, with other offices in Lansing, MI and Lansing, MI( and 2 other locations). They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Michael T Andary has 4 locations
Dr. Michael T Andary has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael T Andary has the following 11 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Michael T Andary Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael T Andary
Dr. Andary helped write diagnostic guidelines for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS). The guidelines call for increased use of nerve conduction studies to diagnose and determine the best treatment for CTS. These guidelines are approved by the American Academy of Neurology, the Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine and serves on the Graduate Medical Education Committee for MSU College of Human Medicine.He is a member of: the American Association of Electrodiagnostic and Neuromuscular Medicine the Board of Directors of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine the Neuromuscular Guideline Steering Committee the Practice Issues Review Panel of the American Association of Elecrodiagnostic Medicine.