Dr. Michael D Andersen Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Andersen?

I love this Dr . he delivered both of my children and I only started seeing him because I had so many friends with such great experiences with their births . He has always been upfront and comforting . through both pregnancies and aftercare I would still give him 5stars and have never heard anything different from several friends and coworkers that saw him as well . great Dr and great care !

A Great Doctor!!!

The staff at this office Monica and Susie are very rude and will call the police on you if you don't like what they have to say. They show no syphathy for none of the soon to be emotional moms.

I really like Dr. Andersen because he takes the time to listen to my concerns and really cares. The ladies in the office are always friendly and return my phone calls the same day.

I needed to make an appointment and the doctor was able to see me that week. He was willing to answer my questions and I didn't feel rushed.

"Love this doctor!"

"I love this doctor, very great at making me feel comfortable." His staff provided outstanding service and I was able to make an appointment for the day after I called.

I came in an hour before my appointment and they accommodated me right away. They were very helpful. Very happy with the service. Excellent customer service. I feel that every single one in the office is willing to care.

M. Hill

"I had an excellent experience with Dr. Andersen and his staff. They are so nice and friendly. I have never been to such a friendly doctor and he was so caring when I shared some hardships I had been going through."

Outstanding

Dr. Andersen is an outstanding doctor. He has been my doc for the past 15 years. He delivered all my children(3). He has always been right there helping me in what ever I might be going through. He is very carring, supportive and friendly. His office staff is just as nice and when you walk in you feel like family. I highly recommend Dr. Andersen he is an outstanding OBGYN.

A new beginning

Dr Andersen did my hysterectomy and I am a new person. I absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great Dr. The office staff and especially his assistant are extremely caring and gentle with their patients. I'd been sick for so long and this is where my life changed for me and gave me a new beginning. I have never been so comfortable at a Dr.'s office until I met Dr Andersen and his staff. 5 star rating from me.

The best OBGYN

I just got done reading all the reviews about Dr. Andersen, I did not know who these people were talking about. Dr. Andersen has been my doctor for the past 15 years. I always thought he was a great doctor. But afte having 3 kides, all delivered by Dr. Andersen I think he is the best doctor I have ever had. Dr. Andersen is kind and full of compasion. My husbend and I had trouble having our first child. Dr. Andersen was going through all the ups and downs with us. When we finly got pregnant he was very happy for us and just as happy when we had our other children. His office staff is just as amazing as he is. My last pregnancie I had some issues and Dr. Andersen was right there every step of the way sence I just had my baby number 3 ten days ago. Dr. Andersen is amazing and his office staff is amazing.

Very caring doctor

Dr. Andersen is a very caring doctor. He takes his time with patients. Addresses all concerns and questions.