Is Dr. Michael F Angel the right Doctor for you?
Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael F Angel has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Michael F Angel has the following 13 expertise
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Deviated Septum
- Smell Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
Showing 5 of 39
Professional diagnosis and followup
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael F Angel - Posted on October 24th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael F Angel - Posted on December 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael F Angel - Posted on August 21st, 2015
Dr angel is rude, abusive, arrogant, had no manners or respect for others . I don't care if he thinks he is an adequate professional or not . He is absolutely the worst person to go to if u are sick or in pain . He just makes u feel worse about yourself . As I was hurriedly rushed out the door an older couple was entering , he basically told them to hurry up they were holding up his lunch .. And let the door slam into them as they were walking in . I cannot believe he is still employed . Definitely makes Samaritan look like a terrible company .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael F Angel - Posted on July 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael F Angel - Posted on February 5th, 2015
Beware! Not sure how this guy is even considered a surgeon let alone a plastic surgeon. Do not go to him unless you want a botch job. Does Samaritan even review the kind of work that he does? SMC choosing to employ him shows their lack of research in their employment process. Shame on them for choosing someone like him and for continuing to employ him.
40 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1978
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Michael F Angel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMICHAEL F ANGEL MD, 1485 Jesse Jewell Pkwy NE Ste 220A, Gainesville, GA
Dr. Michael F Angel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.