Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael E Anigbogu MD
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henderson, NC, with other offices in Valdosta, GA and Roanoke Rapids, NC . He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael E Anigbogu - Posted on April 30th, 2017
This was my first visit with Dr. Michael, I found him to be kind and pleasant, and extremely informative about my condition.
12 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael E Anigbogu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Henderson, NC.