Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Anno
Dr. Michael Anno, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Owensboro, KY, with another office in Owensboro, KY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Anno is affiliated with McFarland Specialty Hospital, University Medical Center and Hutcheson Md Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Anno has 2 locations
1000 Breckerridge Ct
Owensboro, KY 42303
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Anno has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Michael Anno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Anno is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
McFarland Specialty Hospital
University Medical Center
Hutcheson Md Ctr
26 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Michael Anno Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Anno's office for more information.
1000 Breckerridge Ct Owensboro, KY 42303
1000 Breckenridge St Owensboro, KY : (270) 683-2751
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Anno, DO - Anesthesiology in Owensboro, KY, in this video.
Dr. Michael Anno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Owensboro, KY.