- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael D Applegate MD
Dr. Michael D Applegate, MD is a doctor primarily located in Shallotte, NC, with other offices in Asheboro, NC and Shallotte, NC( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Neurology. They speak English.
Dr. Michael D Applegate has 4 locations
Dr. Michael D Applegate has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael D Applegate has the following 18 expertise
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorder
- Neck Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Seizure Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Michael D Applegate Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna HMO", "Aetna HMO" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
- [ "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO", "Aetna Signature Administrators PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Michael D Applegate
Dr. Applegate received his undergraduate degree from Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, and a PhD in Physiology from Wake Forest's Bowman Gray School of Medicine. He received his M.D. degree from the University of North Carolina School of Medicine at Chapel Hill.