Dr. Michael D Apstein Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael D Apstein?

The waiting time was well over two hours when I saw him, once, for a consultation. During the time that I was his patient, for four months, Dr. Apstein was at the hopital for about five days. I heard later (whether accurately or not) that he had spent only two -- or less than four weeks -- at the hospital during the past calendar year. After I was potentially diagnosed with a terminal disease, he called me three times, long distance, talking for about three minutes each, and advising me: "Don't measure yourself for your coffin." When my biopsy came back, benign, he let it sit on his desk for two days before his assistant asked the department head to call me. I dislike giving Dr. Apstein one star, but it is the lowest grade allowed.

Dr. Michael D Apstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.