Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael R Arambula
Michael R Arambula is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. His specialties include Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry. He speaks English.
14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 110
San Antonio, TX 78232
Michael R Arambula has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Forensic Psychiatry
Michael R Arambula has the following 7 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Michael R Arambula is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Michael R Arambula - Posted on July 26th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. "A" sense 1996. I was diagnosed with Cancer and my outlook, both medically and mentally, was in the gutter. He has always listened and challenged me to do things to exersize my mind. I needed this so I could better deal with the anxiety I was feeling. Here we are in 2012 and I have not gone longer than three months without an office visit. 16 years and three separate Cancer diagnosis and I honestly feel as if he has kept me from giving up. Thanks Dr. A. S4
- University Of Texas At Austin
Michael R Arambula Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Michael R Arambula's office for more information.
14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 110 San Antonio, TX 78232
Locations & DirectionsNorth Central Psychiatric Associates, 14800 San Pedro Ave Ste 110, San Antonio, TX
Michael R Arambula is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.