Michael Arcarese Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Arcarese?

The Best Cardiologist around

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I have a very complicated case (32 cardiac stents) and he has been there for me and my family. He explains everything to you as well as your family. He is very Knowledgeable in all that he does. Has the Best bedside manner, which when you are dealing with patients and families that are dealing with Heart issues is very important. If he ever leaves this practice I will be following him, as well as my family. He has saved me numerous times. He is the BEST.

Excellent

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Dr. and staff are first class Knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful

Posted on December 24th, 2016

I have been a patient at Cardiology Associate of Richmond for years now and that IS A GOOD THING WHEN YOU ARE A HEART PATIENT. The care I get is always great from the receptionist to the nurses,technicians and Dr. Arcarese. If I call in for a question on my health I always get a return call with the info I need be it a nurse or a doctor. If I need a prescription called in it's taken care of.. I would recommend Dr. Arcarese and this group to anyone.

Good service is hard to find

Posted on November 11th, 2016

Like you, probably, I don't always relish visiting the doctor's office, however, once I arrive at Cardiology Associates and greet the receptionist, I'm glad I did. From start to finish, you will find yourself treated to timely, considerate service, by the nurse/assistants who will greet you and begin your update interview, all the way through your visit with Doctor Arcarese himself. By the time he smiles, offers you his hand and bids you "good day", you will be congratulating yourself for having chosen Cardiac Associates of Richmond as a care-giver.

Relaxed and relieved

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Having chest pains is a very scary thing. Upon entering Cardiology Associates I was greeted with not just professional friendliness but sincere compassion. Dr. Arcarese was very genuine. He was very thorough and made my wife and I feel at ease. We are so thankful for him and the manner in which he handled my situation. I would truly recommend this incredible doctor to anyone.

The Best

Posted on April 21st, 2016

My experience with Dr A started with sudden health problems. My family doctor told me I needed a cardiologist right away. He recommended and called Dr A and i got an appointment right away. It turned out I had heart failure.. I believe that it was the treatment right up to this day that I have received that has enabled me to survive and have a healthy life again. My husband had a heart attack and also received excellent treatment. We are very greatfull to Dr A. My only complaint is that he is a Yankees fan.

Posted on March 23rd, 2016

From the moment I called to make the appointment till I left the Dr's office I was treated with courtesy and friendliness and the Doctor was great. He didn't rush he took his time to ask questions and examine me. I have definitely found the Doctor for me!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Understanding, concerned, great manner. I feel his compassion.

Posted on January 26th, 2016

Dr. Arcarese is a jewel. He is friendly and personable. I have the utmost confidence in him. Dr. Arcarese has called me personally to discuss blood work results. The front desk staff are always helpful and accommodating. The nurses and other staff are also great!

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

He has explained everything so we could understand easily

Posted on January 20th, 2016

I met with Dr. Arcarese after being told by my PCP to see a cardiologist. My husband had been referred to this office for a pre-op cadiac evaluation. Dr. Arcarese is professional and caring in his manner. He answers all questions and presents reasonable solutions to problems. He is thorough and I would and do recommend him to anyone who asks me. He calls results personally and I personally feel that he's up to speed on what's going on in my life before he sees me. I'm grateful to know him.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

Easy to talk too and answers all my questions.