- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Archdeacon
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, KY, with other offices in Cincinnati, OH and Cincinnati, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon has 6 locations
7570 US Highway 42
Florence, KY 41042
222 Piedmont Ave Ste 2200
Cincinnati, OH 45219
9275 Montgomery Rd Ste 300
Cincinnati, OH 45242
222 Piedmont Ave Ste 2200
Cincinnati, OH 45219
7690 Discovery Dr Unit 1000
West Chester, OH 45069
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Fracture Fixation
- Knee Surgery
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael T Archdeacon - Posted on March 18th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael T Archdeacon - Posted on June 27th, 2012
Dr. Archdeacon is hands down the best in his field. He's the standard in orthopedic care. I was in a serious car accident and severly crushed my entire left leg from the hip down. Dr. Archdeacon worked wonders on putting it back together. Not only is his skill and knowledge above and beyond he is friendly and courteous. I would recomend him to anyone I know. I have been blown away by what he has done for me and am very thankful things worked out how they did. If you want kind, courteous, honest, and "straight to the point" this is the doc for you.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Archdeacon, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Florence, KY, in this video.
Dr. Michael T Archdeacon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Florence, KY.