Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Ardaiz MD
Dr. Michael J Ardaiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Ardaiz has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael J Ardaiz - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
My experience with him years ago. He is a discriminator of people with depression or any other mental illness. He spoke to me like I was the most despicable person on earth. And after I gave 3 months of hard work to become an EMT. He tried to sabotage me and keep me from being one with the dept I was training with. I was devastated. I didn't let that stop me so I became an EMT elsewhere despite his hatred!
24 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Michael J Ardaiz Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael J Ardaiz's office for more information.
1000 Independence Ave SW Washington, DC : (319) 356-4302
Locations & Directions1000 Independence Ave SW, Washington, DC
Dr. Michael J Ardaiz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.