Dr. Michael Aron Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Aron?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Not a good surgeon

Worst decision I ever made was to let him do surgery on me. He mutilated my hand. Do not let him do surgery on you he has no skill. Do yourself a favor and find another Doctor. He is a butcher, 2016

Best surgeon for carpal tunnel syndrome!

Best Hand Doctor!

I had suffered for years from carpal tunnel syndrome. I was afraid to have surgery but Dr. Aron was very caring and now I feel great!

Happy Kayaker

Dr Aron did surgery on my left hand for an arthroplasty. At 1st I was very unsure of the surgery having had had it on my right hand in the past from another MD. Dr Aron reasurred me that every surgery is different. Well he was right! I am now 3 months out and going kayaking this weekend . Last surgery I was 9 months before I had my life back. Thank You Michael Aron MD

Great Doctor, great office staff

I have had 5 or 6 surgeries performed by Dr Aron. These were for trigger fingers, frozen shoulders and most recently a broken wrist. In each case the staff was above and beyond. From the receptionists to the radiologists to anyone who dealt with me, they were professional, friendly, caring, interested and showed compassion and concern. A special nod goes to Mary Jane as well as the gentleman who wrapped my hand at the first visit for this broken wrist. Can't recall the name, but he was so very nice, and readily answered questions. As for Dr Aron........excellent doctor. Each surgery has been successful, pain moderation handled well and recovery time quick, with 100% restoration of the injured area. I feel this is a direct result of Dr. Aron' s skill as an Orthopedic surgeon. I would, and do, recommend him to anyone needing surgery in his area of expertise.

Hand dictor

The office staff was great. It took 15 minutes to wait for him but he took his time and explained things to me

Broken wrist

Fractured my wrist while skiing. One doctor told me I needed surgery and then I saw Dr. Aron. He recommended just a cast and it healed up just fine. He was very nice and answered all my questions.

Doctor seemed very nice and took the time to explain things to me

Saved my hand

I got my hand caught in a snowblower He pieced me together and then helped me get through 3 months of PT. He was optimistic the whole time and very caring.

Poor results

Did Carpal Tunnel for me. Still recovering 8 months later. Poor bedside manner explains little. Very curt kind of rude to me I ditched him for post surgery care.

Don't go to this doctor

This doctor did a carpal tunnel release surgery on my hand, which did not work. I had nerve conduction studies done after the surgery and learned that it is worse now than before surgery. When I asked for restrictions for disability, he said that I had none. Has no problem taking money from you, but when you need his help-he is not there for you.

Excellent hand surgeon

Seemed confident and smart. Even cracked a joke. Was happy to suggest conservative measures before surgery. I ended up having surgery of my hand - great result! He also did a great job on my fathers shoulder (he got rotator cuff surgery)

Dr. Michael Aron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.