Dr. Michael Arsenian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Arsenian?

The Best!

Posted on January 6th, 2017

I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Arsenian since I have been a consistent patient of his for the last 19 years

Thank heavens for Dr. Arsenian!

Posted on December 10th, 2011

Dr. Arsenian took me seriously and saved my life. I had NONE of the typical heart symptoms except pain. Nothing on my EKG, no enzymes in my blood showing a heart attack yet Dr. A kept me in the hospital. The following day, after a slightly abnormal stress test, 5! stents were put in my heart. I most likely would be dead if it weren't for Dr. A.His calm bedside manner, quiet, caring demeanor are just what you need when you KNOW something is not right. Dr. A is INTERESTED in what's going on and LISTENS.Thank you, Dr. Arsenian.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017