Dr. Michael Artigues Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Artigues?

Awesome Pediatrician

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Dr. Artigues takes the time to see my children and listen to what we have to say.He does'nt try to get you in and out as fast as possible for his benefit.He really cares about each and everyone of his patients. He's by far the best pediatrician we've ever had.

Best pediatritian in Mccomb, MS!

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Dr. Artigues has seen my 16 month old since day one. He is an incredible doctor and has been so helpful with my childs issues. He has refferred us to incredible doctors and always knows the best thing for my child. I would HIGHLY reccommend him to anyone! His nurse is also awesome! she loves the kids and shes always very very helpful and dependable! i have used dr artigues so much that she has my cell number memorized and always calls me back within an hour! Love my babys dr!

Posted on September 18th, 2015