Dr. Michael Auerbach Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Auerbach?

Rude

Posted on August 24th, 2016

I honestly can't figure out how his staff works with a man like him. My visit to get an iron infusion turned out to be an eye opener. He yelled at his nurse and didn't care who was listening. He told me I was a failure at my last visit. Never will Igo back to him or recommend him!!

Very detached

Posted on April 18th, 2016

amazing all around person

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Everyone had given up on my spouse, but he has never wavered in his committment to treating him and continually saving his life. All around super person. This is the kind of person you want fighting for you when the chips are down. Will tell you straight what is happening and has the highest ethics of anyone I have ever met.

Posted on August 26th, 2011

Outstanding oncologist. SAVED MY LIFE

Gave me a Great Tune Up :) along with kindness

Posted on April 29th, 2011

I read bad things before going so I thought I was in for the worst. But surprise surprise He was a wonderful dr and his staff were beyond sweet and kind. He put me at total ease. He gave me a tune up and oil change LOL and made me feel cared for and like he was going to get my problem straightened out once and for all. Would defintly recommend him :)

Goofball

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I went to dr.auerbach because i lived nearby his office. I went to radiation treatments and chemo with no success. He called me in to talk about it and i started crying,within a couple seconds of crying he yelled at me and my husband to stop and get it together. I just learned i was going to die and i can't cry. We had my records shipped to another doctor and will continue the fight.

Posted on September 12th, 2010

wonderful doctor,wonderful staff. I had been warned about his bedside manner and abruptness but I have yet to experience any problems. He has been treating me for breast cancer this past year and I have always found him to be warm and caring. He act as if he has all the time in the world to talk with me.

Posted on May 24th, 2009

Excellent physician, he may be brash at times and move quickly but if you ask him to slow down he will. Truly cares about his patients and their well being.

Does "good at what he does" supercede the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced.

Posted on February 2nd, 2009

Dr. Auerbach might be good at what he does, but should that excuse him for having the grace of an elephant in a crystal shop. NO!

Posted on September 23rd, 2017