Dr. Michael J Ayad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Ayad?

EXCELLENT NEUROSURGEON - THE BEST IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK - PRACTICES AT NEW YORK-PRESBYTERIAN BROOKLYN METHODIST HOSPITAL

YOU CAN NOT FIND A BETTER NEUROSURGEON. DR.AYAD SAVED MY LIFE. HE ALSO IS A CARING, LISTENING DOCTOR. WITH OUTSTANDING BED MANNERS. HE ALSO HAS AN EXCELLENT STAFF. THE DOCTOR HAS HANDS OF GOLD.

An amazing man!

Caring, skillful, compassionate, accommodating etc etc etc. I can go on and on about this doctor! He's a life saver and an angel on earth!

Unequaled Care & Compassion

He saved my life. It is rare, no impossible, to find a neurosurgeon with greater skill, knowledge or compassion than Dr. Michael J. Ayad. He & his teams emergency treatment of my very large ruptured cranial aneurism not only saved my life, but also resulted in me being left with no residual neurological issues, which is extremely rare & a testament to his ability. He was and remains an integral part of my life.

top top

Highly recommended extremely nice listens and cares

I was referred to Dr Ayad and he knows his stuff. He took time to explain everything in layman's terms, he actually gave me opportunities to ask questions and clarify things I didn't understand. For someone as busy as he is, he takes time to attend to you. The front staff on the other hand? They're brusque and unwilling to answer questions and all...

God works through him

AVM...right front temp.lobe

There are not enough good words that come to my mind.As far as spending time,and talking to me about risks and what to expect after a brain embolization. He was honest in every thing he told me. When the time came that he couldn't do anymore for me... he told me.Such a humble person, so caring.I'm grateful to have had him as a surgeon!! Nashville needs many more like him, I'm certain they miss him at Vanderbilt. I'm forever grateful!!!

Best neurosurgeon ever!!

Superior!!

My wife was seen by this doctor who was able to diagnos her problem immediately and then performed her surgery. He spent a lot of time with her and had the best people skills I have ever witnessed. His abilities were exceptional. I would highly recommend this neurosurgeon.

Dr. Michael J Ayad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.