- Jewish Hospital
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Calobrace has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael B Calobrace has the following 15 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Care
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Michael B Calobrace Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael B Calobrace
Dr. Calobrace works in Louisville, KY and specializes in Plastic Surgery. Dr. Calobrace is affiliated with Jewish Hospital and Baptist Health Louisville.