Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Calobrace has 2 locations
2341 Lime Kiln Ln
Louisville, KY 40222
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael B Calobrace has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Michael B Calobrace has the following 15 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Skin Care
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Breast Augmentation
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Michael B Calobrace is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
29 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Michael B Calobrace Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael B Calobrace's office for more information.
2341 Lime Kiln Ln Louisville, KY : (502) 899-9979
2341 Lime Kiln Ln Louisville, KY 40222
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael B Calobrace is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Louisville, KY.