Have you seen Dr. Michael B Davidson?

Highest recommendation from a 22-year type 1 diabetic

Dr. Davidson became my endocrinologist to manage my type 1 diabetes when I was pregnant with my son. He found a cancerous tumor in my neck within the first 15 minutes of our initial meeting and has taken care of both of my diseases since. He is honest with his recommendations for improving my diabetes which is sometimes challenging for doctors with long-term type 1 diabetes patients who are in good control. It can be easy to visit and check in briefly with an A1C under 7... Dr. Davidson always takes my disease(s) seriously, wants me to constantly improve my sugars and strive for the best control possible. It's also refreshing to have a doctor who's a type 1 so he knows EXACTLY what I deal with on a daily basis and I pretty much can't let anything slip past him. I can say that he has changed my life as a diabetic, got me through a completely healthy pregnancy, and he very well could have saved my life by finding my thyroid cancer. I can't recommend a doctor more highly and I'm very grateful and honored to be his patient.

Very caring, professional doctor

Dr. Davidson is caring and professional. He listens, asks appropriate questions to facilitate understanding, and takes the time to explain things or answer my concerns as a patient. I had been to this facility in the past, for a thyroid condition, and always decided against any treatment because I found the business practices so off-putting. This is a very busy office and it is difficult to get an appointment. Previous doctors I had at this office would barely listen to me before sending me off for another test, and another appointment months away. Dr. Davidson turned that entirely around. He listens, he understands that my time is valuable and my questions and concerns are reasonable.He is fabulous and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Michael B Davidson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.