Dr. Michael B Foster Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Foster?

Highly Recommend

Dr. Foster is amazing! You are not just a number. Makes you feel comfortable, remembers your name, makes you laugh. TRULY CARES.

My daughter was a patient of Dr. Foster in high school and collage. He was amazing. He was honest and clearly explained everything to us. I wish I could see him myself.

Doctor reviews Dr. Foster

I am a practicing physician in the Louisville area for 25 years. Dr. Mike Foster has treated my son for over 10 years and has done an excellent job. He has great compassion for his patients and always explains his diagnosis and treatment plan. He is a renown expert nationally in the field of pediatric endocrinology.

Dr. Foster has been my endocrinologist for over ten years. I'm now 23 years old but continue to see him because he serves as a mentor, educator, doctor, and friend. His staff is amazing and going back to the office always feels like going home.

Awesome Doctor

My son was diagnosed with diabetes at age 6. He hates going to the doctor in general but loves going to see Dr. Foster. Dr. Foster is so down to earth and cares so much about the kids!!! He's amazing!!!!! He tells my son how proud he is of him for maintaining his blood sugar levels. Makes my son feel really good.

Only had time to see us during evaluation, then transferred to nurse for care

After our 6 year old was diagnosed with hypothyroidism, we were scheduled with a nurse for all followup visits despite ongoing complications. Never able to see Dr Foster again due to his busy schedule. Cannot recommend due to office experience.

Dr. Foster took care of my daughter from the time she was diagnosed with type 1diabetes until she graduated from college. You could not asked for a better doctor. He always had time to discuss any issues she may have had. We actually cried on our last visit with Dr Foster. We will be eternally grateful for his care.

DR. FOSTER IS A WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR. GREAT WITH KIDS.

Dr.Foster is very caring and understanding with his patients.Over all hes a great doctor.

ur the best

i think ur a good dr.

Dr. Michael B Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.