Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Goldstein
Dr. Michael B Goldstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with Virtua West Jersey Hospital Marlton, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and University Hospital (UMDNJ). He speaks English.
Dr. Michael B Goldstein has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Stomach Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Nutritional Support
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis B
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 5 of 8
I have never ever been treated so dis courteously and with such suspicion. I couldn't even imagine what the problem was. He snapped at me and seemed to resent me being his patient. Which fortunately I was on,y once. He had no solutions for my problem and frankly seemed very stressed. I would never ever go to him again
Dr. Goldstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Michael B Goldstein accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Gastrointestinal Spec, 2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 110, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Michael B Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.