Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kraemer
Dr. Michael Kraemer, MD, DMD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI, with another office in Clinton Township, MI. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Kraemer is affiliated with St. John Hospital & Medical Center, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Beaumont Hospital,Troy. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kraemer has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Kraemer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Detroit Riverview Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
16 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Michael Kraemer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Kraemer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.