great experience

i was refered to dr. monahan for blood in my urine. he is a great doctor and has very helpful staff

Very helpful

Saw Dr. Monahan the day after I was at the emergency room for kidney stone. He saw me and decided it needed to be removed. He was able to operate on me the NEXT DAY. So thankful for him!

Charming, but unresponsive to multiple calls after an unsuccessful procedure. Good luck getting anyone to call in a refill.

Dr. Michael B Monahan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albany, GA.