Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael B Price
Dr. Michael B Price, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, VA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Price is affiliated with Dominion Hospital, Inova Fairfax Hospital and Northern Virginia Mental Health Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael B Price has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Infectious Disease
- Weight Loss
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Genital Warts
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Price is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael B Price accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVirginia Medical Alliance, 5510 Alma Ln Ste 1, Springfield, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael B Price in this video.
Dr. Michael B Price is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, VA.