Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael B Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael B Reynolds has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
I never saw Dr. Reynolds (this was after waiting over a month to get an appointment), So I cannot comment on the quality of care someone might get from him. My comment is that after filling out a mountain of paper work, having my blood pressure taken, weight, etc. and sitting in the examining room giving the nurse my history while she documented it in her computer, the front desk lady came in and asked me questions about my insurance. She was cordial and the nurse in the examining room was very nice as well. But I had to leave because they weren't sure if they accepted my insurance or not. Although I'm officially retired, I do work part time and had to take off work for this appointment. I feel that insurance should be verified prior to scheduling an appointment. All it would have taken was a call to our insurance company if they had any questions. Again, I want to say the office staff couldn't have been nicer.
Very pleased with Dr.Reynolds. He is very thorough and reviews every aspect of my blood work. He has kept me healthy in most part and has made suggestions as to what I need to change. I would recomend Dr.Reynolds to anyone in our area if they want a good internal medicine and family practice doctor. He is pleasant and courteous.
In my personal opinion based on past experience I could not recommend this office to anyone. They misrepresented their services to me and took my money any way. they are about selling unnecessary tests with Physician Assistant over riding other doctors opinions. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
35 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Michael B Reynolds accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael B Reynolds in this video.
Dr. Michael B Reynolds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.