3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Poor service

Don't call Dr Reynolds office on medical Blvd in spring hill.they are rude and liers.ronda continually lied about my precribtion being submitted to pharmacy.this is every month occurrence.she does not like patients to get their prescription.she with held my prescription for blood pressure besides others It seems Dr Reynolds is oblivious to this.STAY AWAY

Need to Verify Insurance 1st Before Appointment Is Made

I never saw Dr. Reynolds (this was after waiting over a month to get an appointment), So I cannot comment on the quality of care someone might get from him. My comment is that after filling out a mountain of paper work, having my blood pressure taken, weight, etc. and sitting in the examining room giving the nurse my history while she documented it in her computer, the front desk lady came in and asked me questions about my insurance. She was cordial and the nurse in the examining room was very nice as well. But I had to leave because they weren't sure if they accepted my insurance or not. Although I'm officially retired, I do work part time and had to take off work for this appointment. I feel that insurance should be verified prior to scheduling an appointment. All it would have taken was a call to our insurance company if they had any questions. Again, I want to say the office staff couldn't have been nicer.

Very pleased with Dr.Reynolds. He is very thorough and reviews every aspect of my blood work. He has kept me healthy in most part and has made suggestions as to what I need to change. I would recomend Dr.Reynolds to anyone in our area if they want a good internal medicine and family practice doctor. He is pleasant and courteous.

Dr. Michael B Reynolds is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.