More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Robbins
Dr. Michael Robbins, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Peabody, MA, with other offices in Newburyport, MA and Lawrence, MA (and 8 other locations). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Robbins is affiliated with Lahey Medical Center, Saints Medical Center and Lawrence General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Robbins has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Robbins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lahey Medical Center
Saints Medical Center
Lawrence General Hospital
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Holy Family Hospital
Holy Family Hospital- A Caritas Family Hospital
Holy Family Hosp - Out Pt
Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Steward Holy Family Hospital
Children`s Hospital Boston
Saints Memorial Med Ctr Out Pt
Merrimack Valley Hospital
Lowell General Hospital
Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
43 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Michael Robbins accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Robbins in this video.
Dr. Michael Robbins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peabody, MA.