Dr. Michael Schneider Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Schneider?

Outstanding Service

Posted on March 19th, 2015

He is the friendliest and most personable Dr I have ever met. You get the facts and the healthcare with an easy going and kind atmosphere. I was shocked he actually called me (himself) to ask how I am feeling! That was a first! He is my first FUN experience in a hospital.

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted on October 16th, 2013

Caring and compassionate

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

Dr. Schneider is by far one of the best doctors that has ever taken care of me. While I was on bedrest in the hospital, he came by everyday( or his staff when he was out) to check on me. He made sure that my pregnancy was going prefect and ease my mind with his expertise. He is dependable,caring, and truly love his job. I felt completely safe in his care. I will forever be thankful for him- He is God sent.

Amazing doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2011

If I were to choose any doctor to talk to about serious issues concerning my unborn child it would be Dr. Schneider. He was respectful and responsive. He explained everything well an in depth. Giving me all my options and letting me make a decision for myself. He is an amazing specialist and I'm glad theres doctors out there like him, especially when pregnancies get scary. Very comforting demneor. :)

Wonderful & Intelligent Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr Schneider is not just intelligent, but has a gentle manner about him. He is easy to listen to and understanding of your emotional state, not just your physical state. He can give advice on both in a caring and professional manner. His staff is lovely and kind. You know that everyone there is working for you!

Posted on January 11th, 2016