Dr. Michael Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Thomas?

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Dr Thomas is always pleasant, patient, thorough, compassionate and accurate with complicated diagnosis after seeing several other MDs including specialists. I have the utmost confidence with my life in his hands. He does not push medications if you do not require them. I higly recommend Dr Michael Thomas!

disappointed

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Thomas for almost 20 years. Ever since Jan left I think things have gone downhill. He seems rushed, doesn't answer questions, and you have to wait forever once you arrive at the office. He also seems to want you to come back for repeated blood work for no reason. I think with the current laws that allow you to have a routine physical for no out of pocket copay, they must be loosing money. I know several patients that see Dr Thomas and he's wanted all of us to come back at 6 months to repeat blood work and we are all healthy with no conditions that need rechecking that soon. Maybe he's counting down the days until retirement, I do not know. I think I will be shopping for a new Dr soon.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Good place to go very prompt and listed to everything I had to discuss, very helpful

Disappointed with Lack of Attention to My Concern

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I went to this doctor almost 2 years ago for a routine physical exam that was 100% covered by my insurance. I received a bill months later and upon investigation discovered that Dr. Thomas had coded the bill wrong and my insurance would not cover the visit. Now after 2 years and dozens of attempts including a visit in person to his office manager I am still being contacted by collections companies. I was told by his billing staff that "we don't recode" or "that's not what the notes say". I am perfectly willing to understand that errors occasionally happen, but, they should be corrected. I can't believe that no one in this office will even return phone calls.

disaapointing

Posted on May 17th, 2013

Dr. Thomas missed a diagnosis of shingles mainly because he did a very cursory examination of a very painful condition (shingles). He did not check for a rash that is the tip off to this condition. He did send me for an unnecessary CAT scan that cost me over $2000 and forgot to call in a pain relief subscription to my pharmacy as promised. Mistakes happen, but when I asked to have the charge of his office visit deleted from the bill I was told he stood by his charges. I was surprised by the lack of ethics in this regard. My car mechanic has higher customer service standards.

Disappointing

Posted on April 30th, 2013

After many years with this doctor, my most recent visits have been very disappointing. Rushed. No time to even examine my concerns. No answers to my questions. Didn't seem to care what I was saying. Doctor spent less than 10 minutes with me and that was repeating my medications which the nurse had just done. New doctor resolved issues I had suffered with for over a year under Dr. Thomas' care.

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Thomas as my physician since 1987 and he has always been professional and very caring. He takes time with you and remembers what your symptoms have been. He is an excellent doctor. I give him the highest rating.

Excellent diagnosis ability

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Jan his nurse is excellent

Posted on September 25th, 2017