Dr. Michael B Turner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael B Turner?

Great Job!

I called (expecting a long delay) and was very pleased to be seen the next day (? a cancellation). Registration was easy. Wait time was very short.Went in for one small rash, but then Dr. Turner looked at one of my freckles and was concerned. Biopsied it the same visit without making me come back!He's generous with his time, and ointment samples, and very attuned to my out-of-pocket expenses.Will go back to see Dr. Turner! (But hopefully not soon!)

Accurate Diagnosing

There's been times that I had to wait a bit, but, Dr. Turner is worth seeing. He's accurate in his diagnosis when other Drs have been wrong. I drive further to see him. He's also very informative and kind. I've been seeing him for over 5 years off and on.

Best skin doctor in town!

I highly recommend Dr. Turner. He is attentive, caring and knowledgeable. I've been to him for skin cancer removal, general checkups, cosmetic skin removal/fixes, and wart removal. The staff and office is warm, quiet and inviting. Please see him if you want a quality skin care doctor!

Was able to do an excision at the initial appointment instead of making me come back.

Poor

Spent very little time him and his nurse acted like I was not important and they rushed...

Unless you have two hours to waste, go somewhere else.I had been a patient of Dr. Turner's for a number of years with no complaint. However, my last visit for scheduled for 3:10. I arrived at 3:05. The receptionist told me while on the phone to sign in. I did, and 50 minutes later I decided to ask if there was any other forms that I was supposed to have filled out. If I hadn't approached her, she never would have noticed me. Turns out, she never checked me in, in the first place. Not even an apology. Maybe the way to get seen is to show up an hour late for your appointment.