Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael C Bagley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael C Bagley has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Michael C Bagley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Bagley has operated on my knee twice - once on each knee. My left knee was missing a ACL. Even though I was 62 years old at the time, he gave me a new ACL. I'm not sure the name of the operation, but I got a new ACL. My left knee is not as good as new. The operation could not have been more successful nor could Dr. Bagley and his staff have been more accessible and helpful. Four years later I had another knee operation - this time my right knee. This knee was in terrible shape. Also, didn't have an ACL, had arthritis, had cartilage tear. I probably needed a knee replacement. I couldn't walk before the operation. Two years after the operation I'm playing basketball and have no pain. I can't express how thankful I am to Dr. Bagley and his staff. With him and his support staff I wouldn't be walking let alone playing basketball at age 69 with no pain. I think he and his staff are exceptional in every way. Patrick Vance
Dr. Bagley recommended surgery on my knee right away without seeing any x-rays or even viewing my MRI disc. I believed he based his diagnosis off of the MRI report only. He never performed any sort of physical exam or even looked at me knee. He basically gave me a bunch of different options all of which pretty much pointed towards surgery. I did like his bedside manner, but was devastated once I was told that I had no other option other then surgery (i'm only in my 30's). After calling his office a few times to talk to him about my options and never getting a return call, I became concerned with how little he really cares about his patients. I did however set up surgery and faxed some necessary paperwork over to him to fill out for my work. Days later I received a call from his receptionist stating that he does not do ANY paperwork after hours and that I will have to make yet another appointment ("paperwork appointment") and pay another co-pay for him to fill out 3 pages for me. Needless to say, things just didn't feel right. I went with my gut feeling and went to another Ortho Dr for a 2nd opinion. Come to find out, after doing x-rays, reviewing my MRI disc and doing an exam on my knee, I do not need surgery. My knee was not "bone on bone" with no cartilage as Dr. Bagley had previously told me. The new ortho Dr. thought it was absolutely absurd that Dr. Bagley wanted me to have surgery and the new Dr. recommended physical therapy instead. He said I was no where near needing surgery!! So in my opinion, I feel as though Dr. Bagley just wants your money, doesn't really care, and does not have his patients best interest at heart. He appears to be a really nice guy, I'm just not so convinced that he does what's best for his patients.
18 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMichael Clark Bagley Do, 2205 W 136th Ave Ste 106, Broomfield, CO
Dr. Michael C Bagley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Broomfield, CO.