Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael S Bahk MD
Dr. Michael S Bahk has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael S Bahk has the following 23 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Injuries
- Ankle Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Hip Injuries
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 58
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Bahk - Posted on June 29th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Bahk - Posted on June 8th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Bahk - Posted on May 1st, 2018
Right Rotator Cuff Repair
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Bahk - Posted on March 20th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael S Bahk - Posted on March 19th, 2018
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Michael S Bahk Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Michael S Bahk
Dr. Getelman graduated from Tulane University and the University of Florida College of Medicine. He completed his Orthopedic Surgery Residency training at Boston University. While in Boston Dr. Getelman received additional fellowship training. He spent one year as an Orthopedic Trauma Fellow at Boston City Hospital and one year as a Sports Medicine and Adult Reconstructive Surgery Fellow at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, a Tufts University affiliate. He was an Associate Team Physician at Boston College and was the Resident Sports Medicine Director at Boston University from 1995-1996. Subsequently, he completed a one-year fellowship in Sports Medicine and Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute. Dr. Getelman has published articles on shoulder, knee and ankle topics and has written several textbook chapters. He has presented scientific papers at national orthopedic meetings and has taught advanced arthroscopic surgical techniques to physicians nationwide and around the world. In addition, Dr. Getelman is currently the Co-Director of the prestigious Southern California Orthopedic Institute Sports Medicine Fellowship Program, and has participated in the training of over 50 orthopedic fellows since joining SCOI. A Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners, Dr. Getelman is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Arthroscopy Association of North America, and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons. In his free time, Dr. Getelman enjoys playing golf, fitness training, traveling, skiing, and spending time with his family. Mark H. Getelman, M.D. is available to see patients at the Van Nuys and Thousand Oaks offices.
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE, 6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA
Dr. Michael S Bahk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.