4.7

Highly Dissatisfied

Ms. WElsh

Dr Bahk and his team are friendly and caring, did not push me into any procedures and the doctor was open and willing to talk me through my concerns. My recovery has been smooth :-)

Excellent Doctor and staff

Great Orthopedist

Waited and prolonged my shoulder surgery because I was nervous about the outcome. Dr. Bahk did a great job of going over all my options, the pros and cons of each, and was always available if I ever had any questions or concerns.

Right Rotator Cuff Repair

Dr, Bahk and his team are "first drawer" in all respects. I'm ready for the left shoulder repair as soon as the right is fully rehabilitated. Thanks you Dr. Bahk!!!

Excellent in every step of the way.

The doc and his team rocked

Dr. Bank and the squad over here, they were all amazing. Always polite, if I had a question Doc and the team always had an answer for me. An all around good experience. I have never had a injury like this but if i ever do again i know what Doc and team I want on my side the team of DR. Bank and everyone over at SCOI. Thank you all. I'm still in recovery and look forward to this next part of the journey with Doc and the rest of the team at SCOI.

Excellent physician in all ways

Dr. Bahk is an excellent and friendly physician and surgeon. I couldn't be happier with the care I've received before and since my surgery. And I've encountered others who've had the same experience. I strongly recommend him.

Workers Comp Injury - knee surgery

Dr. Back was recommended to me as a 2nd opinion doctor. He was also a specialist with sports related injuries. He and his team showed great compassion regarding my injury. He clearly explained my MIR findings and all the treatment options. The teams major concern was my road to recovery and qualifying of life. their Mobil communication made it easy to check on my daily progress.

Dr. Bahk and SCOI have always done a great job both in surgery and after care. Being able to get answers to my concerns right away is always a great benefit. I would and have reccomended Dr. Bahk to others.

Dr. Michael S Bahk is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.