Dr. Michael Baluyut Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baluyut?

Everyday Dr.. You want prescriptions he will gladly give them.

Everyday Dr. With limited knowlege and willingness to prescrive drugs as the solution. Will not engage in continuing education and does not stay with the times.

office staff SUCK

first time I call I tell them what I need to be seen for and get told we dont give narcotics, I said I didnt ask for any I just need an appt for a friday. Was told I dont have any till June. GREAT frist impression.

Vey dissatisfied. Received inaccurate px and they refused to give a refund. Frames were too expensive for the quality.

I switched my son to a different doctor after the third disappointment.

My 5 yr old was sick. Dr prescribed antibiotics, the pharmacy said the medicine was discontinued. Took 2 weeks of back and forth calls to finally get a different medicine. Two months later my son had a very bad cough. Dr. called in the same discontinued medicine even after I reminded him. Same hassle. My son's cough was getting worse, he was even throwing up from coughing so much so I took him back and the doc will barely even talk, finally all he would say is that it is normal, gave no tips on what we should and he said it will just go away. No medicine,no tests, no nothing. Also the nurse said my son's blood pressure was a little high and that the doc would check it out again. I mentioned it, and the doc flat out ignored me! I switched his doctor to Antonio Llamas and I'm taking him in today for a new opinion...

Our first visit to him as our Primary Care Physician, we found him to be not very personable and not concerned with past medical history.

Dr. Michael Baluyut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corona, CA.