Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael K Banbury has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Surgical Wound Infection
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
Showing 5 of 5
I've had open heart surgery more than once. Dr. Banbury was the last time. The healing time with him was faster. The pain was less. The scar looks amazing, as if he didn't cut me open at all. If I ever have to have surgery again, no matter where I am located, I will make sure Banbury is my surgeon. Highly recommended!
28 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael K Banbury accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristiana Hospital, 4755 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael K Banbury in this video.
Dr. Michael K Banbury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.