Dr. Michael Baroody Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baroody?

the new me

Dr Baroody is a true gentleman and a great doctor. He is understanding and listens to all your requests. if you are thinking about having something done that will not be good for you he explains why. I had a tummy tuck and lipo suction in a few places. Afterwards he was there whenever I called with questions. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. He is a wonderful man. I feel so much better about the new me. thank you Dr Baroody

I love Dr. Baroody!

I absolutely love Dr. Baroody! I have had some small things done and some big and he has been so fantastic through all of them! He is VERY caring and professional and explains everything!! I Would recommend him 1000% to anyone!!! You are in good hands!

Everything i could have asked for!

Dr. Baroody listened to every detail of what I wanted and gave me results better than I could have imagined. The entire process from start to finish was organized, well explained, and stress free. My results and recovery were a breeze due to their support and recovery plan. Dr. Baroody and his staff were wonderful and I reccomend him to everyone I know!

Review of Dr. Michael Baroody

Dr. Baroody was wonderful. He listened to my concerns and I look and feel better than I have in a very long time.

Best doctor

Dr.Baroody is the best. He made me feel calm before I went into surgery. The staff is so nice. Im so happy with me results.

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Baroody did an exceptional job with my breast augmentation. He was very thorough in explaining all that would happen, listened to my requests, and followed through. I am so pleased with my results - now almost 3 months post op. He is kind, courteous, and really knows his stuff.

Dr Baroody is always very informative and takes the time to make sure that you are fully confident with your decision. He is very pleasant. He does great work!

Great guy needs better marketing for his procedures

I've probably met at least 8 plastic surgeons in my life and from the moment you meet this Dr you will be confused as to why he is a plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons are like abnoxious used car salesmans and he he is like a laid back artist. He has a very pleasant demeanor, is not intimidating, and I think he's probably is genuinely a great guy. He has no before and after photos on his website, and has performed 2 procedures on me quite well. I am considering a major procedure but I am holding back due to his lack of displayed body of work. If I were to choose on personality alone I would be sold. Many people are looking for a non douchy plastic surgeon. Dr. Baroody please hire a PR team so you can get your name out there.

Happy Patient!

I recently visited Dr. Baroody for Botox injections and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I'm new to the area and so lucky to have such a highly skilled doctor close to my home.

Great person. Fabulous Dr, no Hard Sell, listens to your needs carefully and your expectations. Would highly recommend him. Very honest about what to expect from your procedures. Nice friendly staff.

Dr. Baroody and his staff are lovely. They are very informative and make the effort to explain things to you in detail. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baroody

Warm and friendly yet skilled and professional!!

Dr. Michael Baroody is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.