The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Barr MD
Dr. Michael Barr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Barr is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, St Joseph Hospital and Southern Nh Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Barr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Michael Barr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Barr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
St Joseph Hospital
Southern Nh Medical Center
38 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Michael Barr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Barr's office for more information.
21 E Hollis St Nashua, NH : (603) 577-4000
Locations & Directions21 E Hollis St, Nashua, NH
Dr. Michael Barr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.