Dr. Michael Battaglia Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Michael Battaglia?

He is a Witch Doctor

Posted on July 26th, 2017

I saw Dr. Battaglia twice in early 2011 for a total of maybe 30 minutes for neuropathy pain. He prescribed a med which didn't work. When I called him after taking the med for a couple of weeks to ask for a new med to try, he told me right off the bat that he sent my case back to my pcp and said I could file a formal complaint if I liked. I was shocked that he dropped the ball like that. He refused to explain why he did so. I then got a bill from him for $1,100, despite the fact that I have Medicare. He also didn't warn me that one of the tests he would do would be extremely painful (I felt nothing in my feet but my upper calves felt it). He is a sorry excuse for a doctor and a human being.

Judgemental

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Where is the compassion in today's medical world. This doctor probably is an excellent neurologist, but when he said the number of years he has been doing this, out came the ego. Came to see the doctor because my dad had Parkinson's disease and I had some symptoms that may have been. So I thought I should go to see a neurologist. Never again will I go to this doctor. Dismissive.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I would rate at zero stars if possible. This doctor is extremely rude and uncommunicative. Major Dr. Ego. Dismissive of this patient's questions. Changes his mind capriciously from one appointment to the next. And his office staff is very pleasant but very disorganized. They lost part of my record and also failed to mail to me -- twice -- records that I requested. They also do not return phone messages.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

He is the best!! He is taking great care of my mother. I appreciate all he is doing!! I highly recommend him to anyone that needs a caring doctor. He is doing far more than any other doctor that my mother has seen since she had her injuries. We are very greatful towards him. His staff is amazing and very helpful.

GET A SECOND OPINION FIRST. THEY GET ONE STAR FOR THE EASE OF APPOINTMENT MAKING

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I TOOK MY GRANDMOTHER TO DR. BATTAGLIA'S PRACTICE AS SHE WAS REFERRED TO HIM FROM HER PRIMARY DOCTOR WITHIN THE MEDICAL GROUP. SHE HAD JUST GOTTEN OUT OF THE HOSPITAL. UPON ARRIVAL, HIS PA CAME IN, DID HER SPIEL , DIFFERED TO THE DOCTOR THAT CAME IN ACTING LIKE WE WERE JUST THERE SOLELY TO WASTE HIS TIME AND THEY DID NOT SEND HER FOR ANY!!!!! ADDITIONAL TESTS THAT THE HOSPITAL DID NOT PERFORM. THE PRIMARY DOCTOR DID NOT WANT TO SEND HER FOR SAID TESTS (THAT HE QUESTIONED WEREN'T PERFORMED )AND OVER RIDE THE NEUROLOGIST SO HE LEFT IT UP TO BATTAGLIA TO ORDER SAID TESTS WHICH HE DID NOT DO. IN CLOSING , WE WERE IN LIMBO FROM BATTAGLIA'S OFFICE AND A SECOND OPINION AND MY GRANDMOTHER HAD A MAJOR STROKE AND PASSED. SOMEONE DROPPED THE BALL. SHE SUFFERED. I WOULD NEVER , EVER RECOMMEND!

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I have had nothing but pleasant experiences at this office. His bedside manner was wonderful and he was very comforting during my health scare.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

Was not happy with what seemed like a big attitude from nurse and the Dr. What Dr. In there rgt mind would say to someone that they are not ready for them to speak . First time there and will be last. Whatever happened to customer service . And u being a Dr. Should make a first time patient feel comfortable

Wonderful Doctor!!

Posted on July 29th, 2014

When I first met him he was all business and I wasn't sure I was going to like him. Over time I learned he really cared about my diagnosis and how to manage my pain without narcotics- he didn't just throw a bunch of pills at me. He listened to every complaint and asked my opinion on how he thought we should proceed. When I moved away I was geniunely sad to be leaving him! He even tried to help me find a good Neuro in my new location. He's a WONDERFUL doctor! Highly recommend!!!

Posted on July 1st, 2014

A kind, compassionate doctor. Low key, very good listener. Cares about his patients. Very competent.

Posted on June 30th, 2014

Lied about my condition... even told me that my symptoms were not conducive to my head injury... which after going to a real neurologist... I realized his unprofessionalism

I was lucky

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I must have been there on a good day. The staff was great and so was the doctor. Full explanations for everything and good advice on how to deal with my problem. I was more than pleased with the appointment and feel confident that I got the correct diagnosis. The doctor was also very pleasant.

A struggle of ONE

Posted on July 9th, 2013

He is quite notably Bi-polar.......He does not recognize you as Human RATHER A NUMBER!I don't like his bed side manner at all...And I have Considerable experience in the Medical Field.........I am sorry FOR HIM!