Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Baumholtz has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Baumholtz is the only surgeon who would consider taking my case. I have had 3 procedures done in the same area because of a terrible decision I made in choosing to have my surgery in Mexico. I had lost faith in getting any type of correction until I met with Dr Baumholtz . He listened, explained and gave me hope. It was fate that I called their office and spoke to his assistant who convinced me that anything is possible. The entire staff is very kind unlike most sterile doctors offices. It feels like family when you are there. The results were way better than I could have expected. Dr Baumholtz is an angel and I highly recommend him for any surgery. What he did for me has completely changed my life. I'll be forever grateful to Dr B and his amazing staff.
14 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Michael A Baumholtz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSkin At Alon Aesthestics, 11503 NW Military Hwy Ste 114, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Michael A Baumholtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.